The General Secretariat of UBB is organized according to the Romanian, Hungarian and German lines of study with distinct staff, and it includes offices and services. They operate by rules elaborated by the Administration Council and are subject to the line vice-rectors in respect to their activity, respectively the Rector as to their organization.
Ensures the implementation of the strategic decisions of the Senate, of the Administration Council in accordance with legal regulations in force.
Communicates on education-related issues with the MENCS, ARACIS, CNFIS, CNCSIS, INS counterparts according to the mandate of the University leadership.
Ensures the communication between university and vice-rectorates, faculties, administrative services, on the one hand, and teachers, students, employees, on the other hand in order to consolidate the image of the university.
Cosmina - Ioana SUCIU
Coordinates, advises and supervises the activity of the general secretariat, the secretariat of the Senate, secretariats of faculties ensuring the correct implementation of decisions and specific legislation regarding: the unfolding of the educational process, the organization of the admission competition, the organization of the graduation of studies examination, student issues, study documents, competitions for teaching and research positions, activity of the Registrar’s office.
Phone: +40-0264-405300, int. 5369
Ioana Andreea MUREŞAN
Rector's Cabinet Secretary
Assists the rector in his activity within the Rector's office, as his secretary.
Phone: +40-0264-405300, int. 5322;
University Senate Secretary
Ensures the secretariat activity pertaining to the UBB Senate: convening Senate members to meetings, distributing meeting handouts; participation in Senate meetings, preparation of minutes; drafting Senate decisions and forwarding them in order to be posted on the university website, etc.
Phone: +40-0264-405300, int. 5473
Deputy Chief Secretary Responsible with the German line of study (LSLG)
Assists the vice-rector in charge of LSLG in their cabinet activity
Phone: +40-0264-405300, int 5302
Deputy Chief Secretary Responsible with the Hungarian line of study (LSLM)
Assists the vice-rector in charge of LSLM in their cabinet activity
Phone: +40-0264-405300, int. 5301
- Assists the vice-rector in charge of communication, image, media relations, in their cabinet activity: events organisation (ceremonies for granting titles of Doctor Honoris Causa/ Professor Honoris Causa, ceremony for awarding doctoral degree / habilitation certificates, conferences, meetings, concerts, etc, organization of protocol lists within rector's office) - Assists the vice-rector in charge of research, competitiveness-excellence, scientific publications in their cabinet activity
Phone: +40-0264-405300, int 5474
Assists the vice-rector in charge of administration and heritage, the relationship with students in their cabinet activity: organization and development of "UBB Camps" achievement competition; organization of the Academic Performance Student Council (CSPA); social issues and student facilities (accommodation, summer and winter camps); the EURO 200 programme
Phone: +40-0264-405300, ext.
Assists the vice-rector in charge of financing and European funds, and computerization in their cabinet activity: management of academic fees regulations; managing the regulation for granting student scholarships (merit, study, social, extra-budgetary funds, achievement); allocation of scholarships funds and checking the faculty proposals for student scholarships;
Phone: +40-0264-405300, int. 5422
Anca Roxana GHINGHELI
Assists the vice-rector in charge of relations with the business environment, fundraising, relationship with alumni, student practice in their cabinet activity: attracting extra budgetary funding (Fundraising); the relationship with the business community (UBB local and regional cooperation); organizing the " Ursus Scholarships" competition; relationship with UBB alumni; management at UBB level of student traineeship in faculties.
Phone: +40-0264-405300, int. 5292
KOZMA KIS Elisabeta Edita
- UBB structure regarding the academic programmes (specialisations/ fields of study);
- Authorization and accreditation of undergraduate and master's degree programmes - full time learning (IF), distance learning (ID) and part time learning (IFR);
- Qualifications and titles granted to graduates of higher education;
- Equivalence and recognition of studies attended abroad.
- Undergraduate programmes (admission examination organization; regulation for students' professional activity based on the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), internal/ indefinite mobility; expulsions - re-enrolments - shifts
Phone: +40-0264-405300, int. 5109
- Undergraduate programmes (organizing the graduation exam for bachelor’s level, supervising the undergraduate curricula, academic curricula based on the ECTS system;
- Structure of the academic year;
- Postgraduate programmes/courses;
- UBB extensions
Phone: +40-0264-405300, int. 5111
- Master's programmes (organizing the master's admission examination, master's graduation examination, expulsions - re-enrolments - shifts, supervising the curricula)
Phone: +40-0264-405300, int. 5112